Called “the greatest battle implement ever devised" by General Patton, the M1 Garand officially replaced the M1903 Springfield as the standard service rifle of the U.S. Armed Forces in 1936, becoming one of the most recognized pieces of military weaponry in history. The legendary M1 Garand was used exclusively by U.S. forces in World War II and the Korean War, and to a lesser extent in the Vietnam War.
- Blade: Thick, black-coated stainless steel with a deep fuller.
- Handle: Textured to provide a sure grip when wielded by hand.
- Locks into the OD green scabbard and is released by engaging the locking mechanism.
- “U.S. 1943” historic etching.
- Measures 9 ¾” blade; 15” overall.
- (Half-tang blade).